27 North Quay Dr, Biggera Waters
Be sure not to miss this amazing opportunity! This 55 square (500sqm) home spans over two levels on a generous 713 square metre block, and boasts an open floor plan that effortlessly combines living and entertaining. Close to resort-style shopping, cinemas and all amenities, this feature-packed home includes:
– Two stylish timber doors with glass inlays
– Five huge king-size bedrooms, all with luxurious ensuites
– One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor with its own ensuite which is wheelchair friendly as is the whole ground floor of the home
– Massive master retreat which includes spacious dressing room/walk-in robe and an impressive ensuite that boasts, large separate shower, dual vanities and a separate deep-soak bath with separate toilet
– Gourmet kitchen with 50mm caesar-stone island benchtop, free-standing 900mm electric oven with 5 burner gas cooktop, as well as big walk-in pantry, and a huge fridge cavity for a double door fridge
– Four separate living areas spread throughout the home
– Alfresco/entertaining area that overlooks the sparkling in-ground lagoon-style pool with waterfall and the waterway
– 20.8 metres of prime water frontage
– 8m pontoon provides quick boating access to the Broadwater
– Extra long, double lock up garage
– Ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort; alarm system; 5000 litre rain water tank
– Fully-fenced rear yard and grassed area out front, great for kids or family pet; low maintenance gardens
– Solar panel electricity system totalling 6kw will help reduce the power bills.
– Great street with great neighbours!
This impressive home is currently being run by the owners as a holiday home with an exceptional return, however could be bought as a home to move into sometime next year. For more information about the proven income, please contact the agents.
The owners have genuine reasons for selling, so make no mistake about it, this property will be sold! This is your opportunity to enjoy premium Gold Coast living today!
- Inground pool
- Water views